Bokan-Dotson Ridge REE Project:
- 100% ownership rights
- US $145M AIDEA bond financing authorization by the AK legislature (SB 99, 2014)
- C $35M invested to:
- explore, validate & establish an NI 43-101 inferred & indicated mineral resource of 1.05M tonnes @ 0.603% TREO and 4.79M tonnes @ 0.602%TREO, respectively
- develop the PEA1, published in 2013
- Drove the need to establish an efficient & environmentally friendly technology for REE separation to lower the economic feasibility threshold for Bokan and other REE project opportunities to compete head-to-head with PRC producers
REE Separation Technology IP Development & Acquisition
- C $15.7M to date on internal R&D and acquisition of best-in-class technology for REE separation towards the development of the Alaska SMC and IMC’s independent business pursuits
Market Cultivation & Development:
- Upstream feedstock identification, analysis and agreements (US friendly nations)
- Strategically locate potential SMC plant sites in the United States & Canada to serve the developing North American REE Supply chain.
- Downstream REO offtake, utilization and strategic alliances (oxides, metals, alloys, magnets & components)
1A PEA is preliminary in nature; it includes inferred mineral resources that are considered too speculative geologically to have the economic considerations applied to them that would enable them to be categorized as mineral reserves, and there is no certainty that the PEA will be realized.