Over the past quarter century, an emerging class of metals has grown exponentially in demand as a byproduct of the Technological Revolution. That group, known as the Rare Earths Elements (and variously referred to as Specialty or Technology Metals), has become the backbone of innovation in the fields of clean energy, consumer electronics, computer applications, health care technologies and much more. Today, a great deal of what we refer to as the modern technology would be all but impossible without the Rare Earths Elements and their associated oxides and concentrates.
Rare Earths include the unique elemental suite known as the Rare Earths Elements (REE’s) and a select group of specialty metals produced primarily for technology applications. At Ucore, our focus is on Heavy REE’s (a class of REE’s known for their high value relative to other REE’s) and collateral metals often found in concert with REE deposits. Collectively, this group represents a resource sub-sector experiencing unprecedented growth in global demand, combined with critical issues of near term supply and a correspondingly high potential for return on investment.
The Ucore Advantage
The Ucore Advantage is Clear:
• Highest Grade Heavy Rare Earth Deposit in U.S. (NI-43-101 Compliant)
• Short Prospective Timeline to Production : Estimated at 3 Years
• Excellent Logistics: Only REE Deposit Worldwide on Immediate Deep Water Access; Accessible Labour and Prospective Power
• Anomalous Skew Towards Dy, Tb, Y; Among the most Critical High Demand HREE’s
• Located in Alaska; Among the World’s Leading Mine Friendly Jurisdictions
• Advanced Metallurgy and Separation Regimes Already Established
• Excellent Geopolitical Support (Local; State; Federal)